QR code for event registration
If you create a QR code for the event, you can register the event by scanning the QR code with another device.
*The Jorte app itself does not have a function to create a QR code, so it will be created with a separate app.
If the QR code creation application is not displayed in the application selection field, please install another QR code creation application and try again.
1 Create QR code
- Tap the event for which you want to create a QR code from the calendar to open the details screen
- Tap Send on the details screen
- Select a QR code creation app from the app selection field
- Confirm that the QR code is created in another app
2 Read QR code
- Launch the Jorte app and tap [Calendar] on the calendar screen toolbar
- Tap the QR in the Add event calendar
- Read the QR code you created
- Confirm that the schedule input screen is displayed
- Confirm your entries and tap Create